JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration Application Form Apply Online At jeeadv.ac.in, IIT JEE Advanced Application Form 2016, jeeadv.ac.in 2016 Online Form
JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration
JEE Advanced Application Form 2016 is now available on official site. The Eligible Candidates who had successfully Qualifying Score in JEE Main 2016 themselves go for the JEE Advanced Online Registration at official website at www.jeeadv.ac.in. As pre official news indicates that JEE Advanced Online Form 2016 is available from 29th April to last date of Apply 4th May 2016. The platform here we providing the details or Instruction about the JEE Advanced Online Application Form 2016 such as How to Apply, Application Fee, Required Mandatory details and other information is maintained bellow. And All Interested candidates can register and fill Application Form of JEE Advanced 2016 on this page
JEE Advanced Application Form 2016 Procedure:
The Online Registration Procedure for the JEE Advanced 2016 in covered in following three easy steps
- Filling registration form
- Uploading Scanned Certificates
- Paying Registration Fee
Complete Description (Step by Step) for IIT JEE Advanced Online Registration 2016
- IIT JEE Advanced 2016 Online Application Form is available in between following date ate April 29th to 4th May 2016
- Direct link for the JEE Advanced New registration is given bellow
- Start to candidates must visit in bellow allocated direct link
- Now applicants enter JEE Main 2016 Roll Number, Password and Security Pin, and Enter the contents of image.
- Then you have founded option of Change Password, enter new pin as pre required instruction
- Now remember the new created Pin for further uses
- JEE Advanced 2016 Application cannot be withdrawn after registration is completed.
- Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet even one of the specified eligibility criteria.
JEE Advanced Password Creating Guideline
- As pre Guide Line of JEE Advanced Password creation, Password must be lye in between 8 to 13 Characters long.
- The Created Password makes a combination of at least one upper case alphabet, one lower case, one alphabet, one numeric value and one special character like !@#$%^&*-.
In case, if you have forgot Your Password! How to Reset Your Password:
First Case applicants have remember the Security Question and respective Answer which was used at Frees process of Online Registration
The verification code sent via text message (SMS) to registered mobile number
A reset link sent via Email to your registered Email address
Steps to Filling JEE Advanced 2016 Online Form:
- After Creating new Password candidates will be visit redirected to a page here contains your personal details and academic details which was previously filled in JEE Main Application Form.
- Now fill news required mandatory details as like as applicants will be maintained number of Attempts
- Candidates have to mention the number of attempts.
- They have to mention the exam cities (three from the JEE Advanced 2016 exam centre list given). The centres chosen must fall in the same IIT Zone.
- Now select the language of question paper (Hindi or English).
- They will also have to mention whether they fall in the DS category.
- Students requiring a scribe should mention it.
- After successfully completed process of Step-I click on next button
Uploading Scanned Certificates:
- The Applicants must have attach or upload the Scanned Documents in Second Step
- Required Scanned Certificates are like as Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, “OCI” or “PIO”, DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
- As pre Indication of Scanned Certificates Size must be grater then 50 KB and Less than 300 KB.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced Online Registration:
- As pre official notification candidates must have required multiple Scanned Documents to upload in Application Form are follows bellow
- A new frees colored Photograph of fully Face view, with the head centered in the Frame covering 70-80% in the Photograph,
- Class X certificate (In Case DOB Maintained)
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2015)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name
Pay Application Fee for JEE Advanced 2016
Candidates will be pay not refundable Application Fee through various Mode as Online Banking Service like as Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or through Bank Challan. Category Wise Fees Details maintained in bellow allocated Table
|Examination centres in India|
|Examination centre: Dubai|
|All categories||USD 220||USD 220||USD 220|
Click Here:- JEE Advanced Online Registration 2016
कैरियर प्लानिंग कैसे करे
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.