WBJEE Medial 2016 Registration starts Apply online Application Form, WBJEE Application Form 2016,
WBJEE Medial 2016 Registration
WBJEE is a State Level Exam which is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) Board for admission to different Under Graduate (UG) Courses in Engineering and Medical, Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy in various Private and Government institutions across the West Bengal State. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) Online Application Form will be started from 5th January 2016. The WBJEE Exam 2016 will be conducted on 17th May 2016. You can find here all the details like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Date, Result and Exam Pattern.
WBJEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
If you wish to appear in WBJEE Exam 2016, you should check the Eligibility Criteria before apply. Here we are updating all the Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE Medical Exam 2016.
- The applying candidates must be an Indian
- The candidates Age must be 17 Years old as on or before 31st December 2016. For Engineering must not be more than 25 Years as on 31st July 2016.
- The candidates must be a citizen of West Bengal. Domecial is not required, if you want to get admission into Private or self-aided University.
- The candidates who interested in get admission at Jadhavpur University must have passed 10+2 Examination from State Board of CBSE with 60% marks (in case of reserved category 55% is enough).
- Except Jadhavpur University the candidates must have 45% (in case of reserved category 40% is enough).
- The applying candidates should not have any Medical illness.
WBJEE 2016 Application Form
The candidates who would like to apply WBJEE 2016 Application Form can apply from the official website. The WBJEE Online Application Form will be started from 5th January 2016 and Last Date of Online Registration is 29th February 2016 till 11:59 PM. Basically the WBJEE Application Form 2016 will be submitted in two parts, in the first part require the fill into required details and other is application Fees. The candidates should read instruction carefully before apply. Here we are updating full applying procedure. Read that procedure and apply online Form.
WBJEE 2016 Application Fees
- E– Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm Only – RS 500\- Only
- M– Medical/Dental/Pharm Only – RS 500\- Only
- C– Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm/Medical/Dental – RS 600\- Only
Important Dates for WBJEE 2016
|WBJEE 2016 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of information brochure along with Performa for income certificate and domicile will be available at www.wbjeeb.nic.in||24 December 2015|
|Online form filling process starts/online registration starts||5 January, 2016|
|Last date to fill up the application form and registration||29 February 2016 (11.59 PM)|
|Last date to upload documents||2 March 2016 (11.59 PM)|
|Last date for payment of fee||5 March 2016 (11.59 PM)|
|Last date to print of confirmation page||31 March 2016 (11.59 PM)|
|WBJEE 2016 admit card will be available from||4 April 2016 (10.30 AM)|
|WBJEE 2016 Examination Date||May 17, 2016|
|WBJEE 2016 result will be published on||5 June, 2016|
How to apply WBJEE 2016 Application Form
- First of all you have to log on the official website
- Now visit into Registration page and enter all the required information like Educational information, Personal details etc.
- After Submit this process you will get Application number
- Now you have to log in your Account with the help of that Application Number
- Now you need to pay for WBJEE 2016 Application Fees
- After payment of Application Fess you need to download the Confirmation Page
- Now you need to paste your Passport Size Photograph
- Now put your Signature and Thumb impression and Parent’s Signature
- Now attach the required documents send the complete filled Application Form at below mentioned address
AQ – 13/1, Sector – V,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Official Website – www. wbjeeb.nic.in