LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2016 Download AAO Paper Pattern 2015,
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2016 Download
LIC AAO Syllabus 2016 is available here. Candidates who are going to participate in the written exam of LIC AAO Recruitment 2015-16, they have also need the latest syllabus for preparation of the Exam, Candidates download LIC AAO Latest Syllabus PDF on the bellow allocated PDF link. The Life Insurance Corporation India Limited has recently released recruitment for 700 Vacancies of Assistants Administrative Officer at various States. These are good news for candidates who are looking latest Government Jobs they can apply online before last date 05 January 2016. Candidates can access complete details regards to this recruitment on this page such as Exam Date, Admit Card, Selection Process, Application Fee, and more other details you can collect on this page. If candidates who want more details they can visit on the official site.
Download LIC AAO Syllabus
The LIC Assistant Administrative officer Syllabus pdf is available on this portal for download for the allocated link. Candidates have you difficulty find out the latest syllabus of the LIC AAO officer form to the official site they can check the latest syllabus here. The Life Insurance Corporation of India Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page for download. Candidates can check for LIC AAO Syllabus & LIC AAO Exam Pattern to start their preparation. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding the LIC Recruitment 2016, LIC AAO Exam Important Dates, LIC AAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, LIC AAO Previous Papers, LIC AAO Admit Cards 2015, LIC AAO Study Material etc.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2015
Life Insurance Corporation (India) (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company. It’s headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of RS 1560482 corer (US$230 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 corer with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
LIC AAO Written Test Pattern 2016
Candidates who will appear in the LIC Officer Exam 2016 they can follow the below provided points and check latest Exam pattern, you can also download Paper Pattern PDF
- All Questions will be multiple choice objective type Questions
- A single question has four possible answer out of single correct answer
- Total Time Duration of Written Exam 2 Hours or 120 Minutes
- Total Number of questions consists of 160 questions asked from various subjects.
- Maximum marks of Question Papers will be 300 Marks.
- The English Language Test is of qualifying nature.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 % for every wrong answer
- Candidates can check for more detail in the below provided table
|LIC Asst Officer Exam Pattern 2016|
|SR NO||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions||Time Durations|
|1||Reasoning Ability Test||90||30||2 Hours|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Test||90||30|
|3||Computer Knowledge Test||60||30|
|4||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||60||30|
|5||English Language Test||–||40|
LIC AAO Syllabus Topic wise
Aspirants can download AAO Syllabus PDF form to the provided pdf link and check important subjects which are included in LIC AAO Exam 2016. Candidates can download Subject wise Syllabus Topic here.
- Reasoning Ability Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Computer Knowledge Test
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test
- English Language Test
How to Download AAO Syllabus Subject Wise 2015
- Applicants first log on the official site or on the below provided direct link
- Then search the link of Official Advisement and open it
- Now Search the Link of Syllabus and go in the link of Download PDF
- Download it and Also Save it
- Also Take Print for further Uses regards to preparation of the Exam